Chester, England

I was in the same situation with this bunch as many others- I had moved house and they still tried to bully me into paying for another two year term.Following a demand for money based on their shady contract terms I wrote a strong letter quoting the many other complaints about this firm and they withdrew the demand and actually offered me free advertising.

I just want to say how helpful the forums were in nailing these shysters, and everyone should do the same.

Just mention legal action and telling the media and they run a mile.I asked for precise details of what they had done for my money, quoted recent press coverage of dubious auto renewal policies, threatened them with Trading Standards, Watchdog and the Ombudsman and they just crumbled.

Had an Experience with Next Generation Media?

Comments

A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more NEVER ORDER ONLINE: Return policy is FRAUD, diesel.com Diesel "Ordered online and returned a few items at the store. The local diesel store accepts the purchase and does not give an itemized receipt, half of the returned items are..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more